Fulfillment & Distribution
Our fulfillment and distribution services are designed to ensure that your orders flow through our systems and your products move in and out or our facilities accurately and efficiently. We handle a wide range of products including wines, winery related merchandise, food products and durable goods. We are knowledgeable in how to handle each and every product class to ensure your end customers are 100% satisfied with your products.
We’ve made processing procedures easy, efficient and ideal for managing the daily flow of e-Commerce, tasting room, and club/allocation order types.
- We can accept orders from a multitude of sources via direct API connections with all the major eCommerce providers and direct file transfers.
- Our CopperLink intelligent order filter performs multiple quality checks prior to processing, including a final compliance check.
- Business processing rules for weather holds, back ordering, future dated orders, facility of origin, and returns processing arm the system.
- Custom email notifications, packing slips and gift messaging are available.
- Exception management for call tags, package redirects, reships and claims processing are completed by our Account Services teams.
The CopperLink system provides real-time 24/7 access to your inventory levels and usage activity.
- Quality checks at time of product receipt and order picking
- Tracking ability by Purchase Order and lots, FIFO processing
- Demand based replenishment forecasting at SKU level
- Electronic notifications of low-stocks
- Historical product usage reporting
- Inventory cycle counting promotes accuracy and accountability
- Full return to stock processing
We have established relationships with all the major carriers and leverage our total volume and geographic points of origin to help our clients save money and improve their service to their end customers.
- Prompt, localized pick-up and delivery for assistance with transfers
- Integration with major shipping carriers: UPS, FedEx, GSO
- Multiple options for shipment during inclement weather
- Support for both domestic and international orders
- Efficient processing for regular and rush orders
- Highly scalable processing for peaks in demand
Temperature Contolled Shipping
Copper Peak Logistics has multiple ways to ship packages safely during inclement weather conditions. This gives our clients the ability to ship wine all year long.
Added Value Services
We offer a full wide range of additional services to help you satisfy your marketing messaging options and special projects to create brand awareness.
- Custom marketing messages for email notifications and packing slips
- Hand written and printed gift cards
- Premium sourcing for personalizing clubs and release pack-outs
- Special packaging and printing designs
- Tissue wrapping and specialty kitting
- Handwork and special projects